Hi Stephen,

A couple of weekends ago I used Adobe Portfolio (part of the Creative Cloud) to build this little, fully responsive site.  It is super-minimalist, but that seems to be a trend these days. The fewer click and menus the better.  As with any website, it is never done, and needs some embellishment, but I wanted to prove to myself that I could make a website in a day using only my very rudimentary skills.  There are some good tutorials online about how to assemble a site in Pf, and --no coding needed!  I love that it automatically designs in the responsiveness so your site will display well on almost any device.  And!  One thing I really love is the Right-Click Protect, so pirates are somewaht deterred by not being able to lift images right out of my site.

Adobe Portfolio is dead simple to use for a simple website

www.bioluminix.com

Chris