We've been using them quite awhile to light speakers for video and haven't had a problem with them.

On Oct 18, 2017 5:43 PM, "Britt Griswold" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Watch out for those Bescor LED heads, they are cheaply made. And the battery kit we got with them burn them out in a few minutes. Out battery may have been miss-matched third party by the seller, so I can't say for sure. These batteries seem to be also by Bescor, so might be fine:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1204174-REG/bescor_led_70k_led_70_daylight_studio_2.html

There are lots of good option once toy move into photography LED lights, but most are going to start in the $150 range. And if they run on batteries, those are specialized and with be $50 each extra.

Britt