Hi Britt,

You posted something from them in March, so I wonder if anyone on the list contacted them. Then, they were offering a one-month internship; now a two. Then, they were seeking one animator; now, it looks like they may hire more, so perhaps their company is growing.

One needs to create a cartoon according to their script as part of the application. It looks like fun. You need a decent drawing tablet and editing software, which I imagine many people have.

It's contract work and free access.

I'm interested as to whether to promote it to my students as well.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator