Thanks Liz, Bruce, and Britt for your lighting input.

I like being able to control the color of the light, so the Bescor looks attractive, but more than I want to spend for what may be a one-time use.

I'll keep looking and let the list know if I find something perfect.

Best,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator