Hi Karen,

I feel the same about the OTT, and my set up at home is similar to yours. For this workshop, however, we have to bring cordless light. To make it more challenging, the workshop space has overhead fluorescents and no windows. I'm hoping we can turn the overheads off.

Best,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com