It sounds like you have a good plan, Stephen. A storyboard is good, and spending your time now prepping art will be useful. It took me about a week to set up my site the first time, just the basics, then I've been tweaking it ever since, usually about twice a year or when the spirit moves me; then every now & then I get the urge for a complete make-over. I try to update two of the pages regularly... try to anyway!

-Gail