Gretchen,

What about this one:

Circadian Optics Lumos 2.0 Light Therapy Lamp

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IU9MMPI/ref=asc_df_B01IU9MMPI5220535/

I assume you are looking for a full spectrum LED in the 5000K temperature range?

In the reviews is a list by someone who tested a bunch of lamps and likes this one. Here is the list:

Brightness (Brightest to dimmest) - I bought a light meter and rigged it up 8" from the lamps (see photos)
1. 5,600 LUX - Sphere Gadget Lightphoria
2. 5,200 LUX - Circadian Optics Lumos
3. 4,900 LUX - Aura Daylight Therapy
4. 4,800 LUX - NatureBright Suntouch
5. 3,500 LUX - Verilux HappyLight VT10
6. 2,200 LUX - Verilux HappyLIght VT20
7. 1,450 LUX - Beurer Daylight
8. 1,000 LUX - Verilux HappyLight VT16
I was shocked at the variability and range of different light outputs. There also seems to be limited correlation between the claimed and actual brightness. The Verilux VT20 was the worst offender, claiming 7,500 LUX but only measuring 1,000 in real life. Based on my measurements, there are only 4 lamps that are bright enough to be effective, Sphere Gadgets Lightphoria, Circadian Optics Lumos, Aura Daylight, and NatureBright Suntouch.

Worth a read of the whole review: https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R1MXIVEYJFP2L1/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl

Britt