Good Morning All,

Looking for guidance.

A client wants a poem (A House By The Side Of The Road, Sam Walter Foss - [1858 - 1911]) printed in a “calligraphic” style script with my artwork, a print to be presented to our local library, by “The Friends of the Library”.

If I understand correctly, this is in the public domain; …anything published after 1922…

If this is correct, I can produce this artwork, naturally giving credit to the poet?

Thank you very much indeed for your guidance!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”