Not sure why, but the bylaws amendment document seems to have gotten clipped from some folks' emails and not from others. Resending. It is also posted on the website.

Floyd

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO

-------- Original message --------
From: Margaret Thayer
Date:10/05/2017 10:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Shockley, Floyd"
Subject: Re: Draft for Bylaws revision and officer slate

Hi Floyd,
Oops, I don't see any attachments...
Margaret

Margaret K. Thayer, Ph.D.        [log in to unmask]
Curator Emeritus, Life Sciences, Field Museum of Natural History
​Lecturer, Committee on Evolutionary Biology, University of Chicago
1400 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60605-2496, USA
PHONE: +1-312-665-7741 (direct)    FAX: +1-312-665-7754
FMNH personal web page     Austral Staphylinidae & Staphyliniformia databases
FMNH Insects collection database