Hi Floyd,
Just a heads up - when you donate with a credit card there is no opportunity to specify what your donation is intended for.
Mine is intended for Sophia and her mom.

#BugsR4Girls!!!!!

Very best,
Cara
Cara Gibson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Practice
Director of Science Communications

Department of Entomology
Forbes Building Room 410
1140 E South Campus Drive
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0036
520.891.6605
520.621.1150 fax

Get social with the Arizona Insect Festival and stay ahead of the buzz!

Web | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram