Actually, there is.  On the donation page, right underneath where you put the amount you are donating, you’ll see a clickable, editable link that says “Add special instructions to the seller”.  That’s where you put that it is for Sophia.  Thanks for your donation, Cara!!!

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager

Department of Entomology