Many thanks.

We had a good ruler in some of those but forgot to include it in the Brooks
Samples!!! I need to put a note about the dimensions of the QR code or just
(post-processing) overlay a ruler image in each one.

With method and locality layers I think even messy ones would at least give
someone a general idea of what they might be getting and whether it was
worth looking through.

We've already received a few identifications and requests!

I'm very excited to make more of the museum available.

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael L. Ferro
Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences
MAIL: 277 Poole Agricultural Center
OFFICE: 307 Long Hall
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-0310
[log in to unmask] (preferred)
https://sites.google.com/site/clemsonarthropodcollection/
Subject Editor: The Coleopterists Bulletin; Insecta Mundi