Many thanks.

We had a good ruler in some of those but forgot to include it in the Brooks Samples!!! I need to put a note about the dimensions of the QR code or just (post-processing) overlay a ruler image in each one.

With method and locality layers I think even messy ones would at least give someone a general idea of what they might be getting and whether it was worth looking through.

We've already received a few identifications and requests!

I'm very excited to make more of the museum available.

Cheers,

Mike