HI Kevin,

Find those myself very often ... last time few days ago on taurus or illyricus (have to look in the box to see exactly on what species).
I think is just dung that stick and try on them ... I found that specially when out "hunting" and after some rainy days.

If you want I can do a photo of the specimen.

All my best,
Cosmin
 Cosmin-Ovidiu Manci
 biologist & photographer
 **********************
 http://cosmln.nature4stock.com - cosmln's place
 http://dragonfly.nature4stock.com - Dragonflies of Romania
 http://insects.nature4stock.com - Insects
 https://www.kladia.info/mynos/ - a romanian flora & fauna database and not only
 DSLR Collecting Saves Lives!
 "
 Only after the last tree has been cut down,
 only after the last river has been poisoned,
 only after the last fish has been caught,
 only then will you find that money can not be eaten.
 "
 an old indian saying