Than it shall be an integument defects.

All the best, Mik

Четверг, 12 октября 2017, 23:41 +03:00 от Alberto Ballerio <[log in to unmask]>:

I sent the photo of the Onthophagus taurus
specimen to Prof. Walter Rossi, an authority on
Laboulbeniales and he told me that the mistery
spots do not belong to the order Laboulbeniales.
Best regards,
Alberto

At 18:08 12/10/2017, you wrote:
>These look very typical Laboulbeniales. Some of
>the other blotches look less distinctive! Best wishes, Robert.

Dr. Alberto Ballerio
Viale Venezia 45
I-25123 Brescia
ITALY
tel.:0039-030364183
fax.:0039-030224923
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/ABallerio.htm

=====
All the best, Dr. Mikhail F. Bagaturov

IUCN/SSC Amphibian SG and Conservation Planning SG,
Academic Member of Athens Institute For Education & Research (http://atiner.gr)

Author of Theraphosids of the World: http://tarantulas.tropica.ru