Having had a look at the ICAPE program, I see that you made the first step already with URPE and AIRLEAP. AFEE, ASE, IAFFE and the other usual suspects are still to join. Might help them to alleviate the pressure of having to reject too many good papers submitted for ASSA.

Comparing with EAEPE, we are happy here to have our independent annual conference with no major space restriction. In Germany, the heterodoxers are trying to establish some parallel sessions at the same time and university location, where our mainstream official association convenes (where we never would have a chance to introduce our own sessions).

Just for further consideration.

Wolfram.

Von: AFEEMAIL Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Geoff Schneider
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. November 2017 20:15
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [AFEEMAIL] ICAPE Conference Program

That is the plan Wolfram. Now that we have established the viability of the ICAPE model, we can start expanding it if there is sufficient interest. I am open to any and all ideas regarding how we can support and better integrate the heterodox community through ICAPE.

Best,

Geoff

Geoff Schneider
Professor of Economics, Bucknell University
Office: 128 Academic West
Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office Phone: 570-577-1666