Geoff,

        Along these lines, I tend to ignore ICAPE because the day before is never workable for me. Thus, the days after would be better even though it might mean missing class.  Indeed I have had some occasions where I barely show up in time for the AFEE lunch.

Barbara

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wolfram Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:53:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: [AFEEMAIL] ICAPE Conference Program

Geoff,

you found the perfect mode to solve the problem of our oppression (reducing session slots) by the AEA @ ASSA, doing a conference at the same place a day before. This seems to be developable, without giving up what we have at ASSA. Perhaps two days before (or after, if necessary) in the future, with joint sessions among icape, afee, ase, urpe, iaffee etc. …

best,

wolfram.

Dr Wolfram Elsner

Professor of Economics, University of Bremen, Business Studies & Economics (retired)
iino – Institute of Institutional & Innovation Economics,
http://elsner.iino.uni-bremen.de/de/.

*  Adjunct Prof, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Doctoral Faculty, Economics Dept.

*  Academic Member, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center, and Guest Professor, School of Economics, Jilin University, Changchun, PR China

*  Managing Editor, FSE—Forum for Social Economics, Taylor&Francis.

RFSe email banner

http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/pel202.htm.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wolfram_Elsner.

https://arxiv.org/user/.

https://www.econstor.eu/handle/10419/158766.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=356430.

ORCID-ID: orcid.org/0000-0001-6678-7879.

my_orcid_qrcode

          *  TEXTBOOK:  MICROECONOMICS of Complex Economies. Evolutionary, Institutional, Neoclassical and Complexity Perspectives, Amsterdam,

              Boston et al.: Elsevier/Academic Pr., 2015, with T. Heinrich and H. Schwardt.

              Biannual Myrdal Book Prize 2017 of the European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE).

          *  The (dis-)embedded firm. Complex structure and dynamics in inter-firm relations, Int. J. Economics and Business Research, 11.4 (2016), 317-335,

              with H. Schwardt.

A social-leverage mechanism on the Silk Road: the private emergence of institutions in central Asia, from the 7th to the 9th century (with Yanlong Zhang),

    Journal of Institutional Economics 13(2), June 2017, 379-400; DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1744137416000291.

          *  Festschrift: Policy Implications of Evolutionary and Institutional Economics, ed. by C. Graebner, T. Heinrich, H. Schwardt, London, New York:

              Routledge, 2016.

Be part of the change: Participate now in the online learning platform Exploring Economics. https://www.ulule.com/exploring-economics/.

„Wirtschaft neu denken – blinde Flecken der Lehrbuchökonomie“, 2. Aufl. 2017: http://irights-media.de/publikationen/wirtschaft-neu-denken/.