Greetings Equestrians and Friends of,

I have just confirmed with the wonderful meeting coordinator of Kris Kinder, as well as TRMs and TRHs, that we will be able to have our annual equestrian meetings here again. And we'll be in a larger room this year so please come if you are interested in learning about upcoming 2018 equestrian activities, or just want to meet your Kingdom equestrians.

All Equestrian meetings will be held in Meeting Room 1 (the Youth Room next to the library), so feel free to bring snacks, a seat pillow, and get comfortable.

1:30pm - Eo-Fyrd meeting with Their Majesties and Their Highnesses.
~2pm - Eo-Hirth meeting with Their Majesties and Their Highnesses.

2:30pm-3:30 pm (1 hour) - Equestrian Marshal Meeting: Marshals, Marshals-in-Training, and those interested will discuss the Equestrian Handbook & 2017 changes, Upcoming equestrian activities & marshal assignments for 2018, and any other Marshal ​ subjects​ that need to be addressed. ​​Hosted by Kingdom Equestrian Officer, Mistress ​Eowyth þa Siðend.

3:30pm-4:00pm (30 minutes) - Equestrian General Meeting: An open meeting to discuss Equestrian activities (including upcoming equestrian activities for 201​8), concerns, questions, and changes to the Kingdom Handbook. All interested in Equestrian activities are encouraged and welcome to attend. ​​Hosted by Kingdom Equestrian Officer, Mistress ​Eowyth þa Siðend.

If you have something you'd like to hear discussed at either meeting, please e-mail me and I'll get it added to the agenda. Also, since I will be leading the meeting, I won't be able to take notes, so I'd like to have someone volunteer to take notes on my laptop during the Marshal & General meetings. I'll have the agenda & laptop ready, so just need a volunteer to listen & type (I can send you prior year notes as examples of what I mean).

I know it's 2.5 hours of meetings for those that are Order members & Marshals/MiTs, but your attendance and your time is appreciated and I promise to make it worthwhile.

Thank you, all, and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/

In Service,

Mistress ​Eowyth þa Siðend
Kingdom Equestrian Officer