The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'President's Announcement -
AmazonSmile Program
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/11/21/presidents-announcement-amazonsmile-program/>'

<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Hunterian_Psalter_c._1170_digging.jpg>

Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS Hunter 229
(U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US

*Greetings unto the Populace of the SCA,*

As 2017 comes to a close, we wanted to update you on our partnership with
the AmazonSmile program.  As of November 2017, AmazonSmile has donated an
additional $880.68 to the Society For Creative Anachronism, Inc. for the
period of July 1 to September 30.

The total received from AmazonSmile since July, 2014 totals $8,304.48.

It is your continued participation in this partnership that has made it a
great success.  For those of you already participating, we send you a big
thank you.  We appreciate your continued support of this partnership and
SCA Inc.

For those who haven’t heard of the AmazonSmile program, here is the
original announcement:

Many of us shop at Amazon for a wide range of products.  Did you know that
the SCA can benefit from each purchase you make at no additional charge to
you?

Here’s how:

   - Go to smile.amazon.com.
   - Sign into your account and a “pop up” page will appear.
   - On the right side of the page, at the bottom is a “search” window.
   - Type in: Society for Creative Anachronism and click the search button.
   - Click on the top one and you are done.

Your donations will be automatic for any purchase within the Amazon Smile
program (which is most merchandise).

You can also use the following link:  http://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1698556

Amazon donates 0.5% of each purchase to the non-profit organizations of
your choice and the Society for Creative Anachronism is one of those
organizations.  This is a painless way to support our organization.  These
donations will be deposited quarterly from the AmazonSmile Foundation into
a separate SCA corporate account dedicated for these donations.

What is the AmazonSmile Foundation?

The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by
Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program.  All donation amounts
generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile
Foundation.  In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to
the charitable organizations selected by their customers.  Amazon pays all
expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the
donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.

Here at SCA Inc., we thank you, and wish all of you well in 2018.

Yours in Service,

John Fulton

President, Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask]

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this
announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
mailing lists.
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2017/11/21/presidents-announcement-amazonsmile-program/
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]