Thanks Mathurin!

Amberly

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Web Flyer Hosting'

Men harvesting wheat, Queen Mary’s Psalter, circa 1310. Public domain in the US

Deodar has been having issues with its website for some time and has not been able provide a flyer link to the Kingdom website for “A Day In The Life Of A Norse Village” event. We have posted the information taken from the Facebook event page for the event here:  https://wp.me/p5AiIQ-Ml

This is probably an issue many groups run into from time to time.

The Falcon Banner will immediately begin offering web flyer hosting for groups who have no website, or whose website is experiencing difficulties. Customization will be limited, but it will at least provide a shareable link that can be given to the Kingdom Webminister.

If your group finds itself in need of this service, please contact us via email.

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/11/10/web-flyer-hosting/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]