That would be awesome to bad  it is so far away

--
Zachary McDonald

On November 11, 2017 at 9:37:25 AM, Clayton Neff [log in to unmask]
[calon-marshal] ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

A message from Master Brendan:

Starting next Wednesday, 2 Knights and a Huscarl, all broken, would like to
start basic armored combat training for any who would like to develop a
good foundation for fighting.  It'll be mostly out of armor type training;
how to hold a sword; how to move; basically how to throw a shot (cup and
saucer type stuff); and a big emphasis on slow work (not warm-ups, think
more like Tai Chi).  Eventually, how to do pell work and for those who need
it, a path to armored sparring.

This is not a one time thing, or a few weeks.  Ariel, Logan, and I are
going to commit to having someone there for as long as we have interested
students.  I'll probably even keep coming and working on my own slow work
after interest has waned (and in case we get new fighters and such).  I'd
also like this to be a class like setting, not a few minutes before we go
get into armor.

Any questions, please let me know.

<eom>

Since this is non contact, fighters of all ages are welcome.

-- Logan --

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: Clayton Neff <[log in to unmask]>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
• Reply to group
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/calon-marshal/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcHEwanYzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzMxOTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUxMDQxNDY0NA-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/calon-marshal/conversations/topics/4723;_ylc=X3oDMTM0OWRhOGcwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzMxOTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBG1zZ0lkAzQ3MjMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNTEwNDE0NjQ0BHRwY0lkAzQ3MjM->
(1)
Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app
on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

.