I tried it, too, but it won't produce DNGs.  Why use sidecars if you don't
need to?  So I stopped there.  Also, many have complained about the oatmeal
that arises when raising shadow levels.

I shoot Fuji and Sony alpha.  The full-frame Sony I have is old enough that
the ACR in CS6 will convert the images.  For Fuji, there's a raw converter
called Iridient that converts X-Tran sensors very nicely.  I'd like to try
Capture One, but I don't need a whole new system.  I have a good system in
Photoshop.  I just need a good raw converter.  LR6 will work for a few
years, but who knows how long?

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Britt Griswold <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I tried Affinity, but I had problem wrapping my head around their
> implementation for some common Photoshop concepts, like masking.
>
> Britt
>
> On 11/16/17 5:17 PM, Will Smith wrote:
>
> Has anyone tried Affinity Photo.  I have been looking for Photoshop
> alternatives as I am a buyer by nature, not a renter.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com

of our friends. -Martin Luther King