That is what I have figured Bruce! But tanks for making it clearer. And helping my ceaseless subconscious pressurizer feel better too.
 ;-)

Barbara Harmon

On Nov 17, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Barbara, Lightroom is totally for photography, so if you don't engage in that endeavor just skip it.  Frankly, I find it more difficult to use than Pshop, and largely use it as a raw converter for the latter software.  It does have DAM for photos, but I've never had any trouble calling up old images using Bridge.  Then again I don't generate thousands of photos a week, so perhaps the LR catalogue is very helpful on that end of the scale.

bab