Geoff,

I hope you can write an article on this. With my photographic background, I would be greatly interested in your descriptive text and a photo or two. Sounds fascinating!

Best,

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>