Right, Geoff - thank you for the clarification (i.e. that Capture One may substitute for Lightroom rather than Photoshop). Interesting about your friend going back to Lightroom since his client insisted on it.

Amazing to have 1200 source images combined into one photo. Wow! Sounds complicated.

Best regards,
Lynette