From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Bartrug
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2017 3:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Purchasing Photoshop Single License?

Wow.  News to me.  When the photo community finds out there will be another "dump Adobe" furor.  I'm a bit upset with them myself for shooting everyone in the foot over Lightroom, as many of us bought LR 6 as the "front end" for CS6.  Frankly, I'm looking for another raw converter, but I'll use CS6 until ever.  Photoshop is still the best software out there, regardless of all the hooplah.  It's the benchmark against which everything else is compared.