Dear Paul:

Connie Hurt was an ECN Program Supporter at the meetings last year and advertised that she did appraisals of Butterflies and Insect Collectionf for donations to Museums and Institutions.  Contatc information: www.Butterflies and things.com  (440) 387-8389.

Jackie
-----Original Message-----
From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Skelley, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Specimen Donation appraisals?

All,
    I was just informed that the person who did annual donation appraisals for the FSCA, the one I regularly recommend to others, has health concerns and is no longer in business. I am looking for names of people that may do insect donation appraisals to recommend to potential donors. Please e-mail me directly if you have any leads. THANKS,
         Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Paul E. Skelley, Ph.D., C.P.M.
Entomology Section Administrator
Florida State Collection of Arthropods
Division of Plant Industry/Entomology
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Assistant Head Editor: Insecta Mundi

Desk (352) 395-4678
Fax (352) 395-4614
Receptionist (352) 395-4700

The Doyle Conner Building
1911 SW 34th St
Gainesville, Florida 32608 USA
or
P.O.Box 147100
Gainesville, Florida 32614-7100, USA

www.FreshFromFlorida.com

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes).
Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida.