Would the boiling water denature the DNA that the person is trying to
collect? - Barry

--
-So many mites, so little time!

Barry M. OConnor
Professor  & Curator
University of Michigan                  phone: 734-763-4354
1109 Geddes Ave.                          fax: 734-763-4080
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079          e-mail: [log in to unmask]