Dear Economist Friends,

Stephanie Kelton came across this letter supporting the tax plan and thought we should make sure that people understood that it didn't represent the views of all economists:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-reform-opinion-congress-pass-2017-11

She enlisted my and Fadhel Kaboub's help and we quickly came up with the following:

https://www.change.org/p/economists-stop-president-trump-s-tax-plan?recruiter=552142463&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Note that, given time constraints, we tried to keep it short and simple. There are clearly many other things we'd like to encourage (and discourage) in terms of policy. This is just about stopping the tax plan.

Please consider signing and spreading it far and wide to your economist friends and colleagues. Stephanie says that time is very tight on this one.

Thanks!

John, Stephanie, and Fadhel

--
John T. Harvey