OYEZ! OYEZ! OYEZ!

I have received a request for Sign Heraldry at Calontir's Twelfth Night
Celebration. If you are in a position to assist at gate or throughout the
day, please do contact Nesscia at [log in to unmask]

Indeed, if you are in need of Sign Heraldry at any Calontir event, I pray
you to not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask] or please
do send a private message.
Every attempt will be made to ensure a sign herald is on site when you make
a request.

As well, if you know some hand signs and have a desire to learn more, there
are places for you to start. Let's talk. Or, if you are in a position to
lend aid, seek me out, and we will speak about that which is dear to me.

Ever in service,
~Nesscia