Just a reminder that there will be an Equestrian Marshal and Equestrian
General meeting this weekend at Kris Kinder (
​
https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/). They will be held in
Meeting Room 1.

Also - BOTH the Marshal & General Meetings are open to the Populace. The
Marshal meeting will focus on changes to the Society & Kingdom handbook,
marshal assignments for 2018 events, and discussion of reporting
requirements. The General Meeting will focus on 2018 events and a general
discussion of the equestrian program in Calontir. Everyone is invited to
attend! If you have questions or if you would like to add something to the
agenda of one or both of these meetings, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] There might even be food at these 2 meetings.
Maybe. You'll have to come & find out... ;-)

If you have general questions or would like to discuss equestrian in
Calontir & the SCA, but do not want to do so at a meeting, I'll also be
available throughout the day. You can contact me before the event or come
find me the day of (I'll be around the Vigils & Meeting Room 1 for most of
the day).

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

In Service,

Mistress ​Eowyth þa Siðend
Kingdom Equestrian Officer