The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'From the Lilies War 32 Stewards
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/12/20/from-the-lilies-war-32-stewards/>'

<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Lilies_War_Fleur.png>It
has come to our attention as your Event Stewards for Lilies War 32:
“Counties vs. Duchies” that the word has started to spread regarding the
placement of merchants for the next Lilies War.

We wanted to announce that for Lilies 32, we are combining the merchant
areas. The plan is to move all of the merchants into the Old Merchant area
by the archery field. We hope that by making this change we will be able to
simplify logistics and provide another lure to that end of camp.

We understand that this change will disturb how things have been set up in
the past, including some personal camping areas. However, this decision was
not made lightly. Several discussions were had, questions were answered,
and the Lilies War Committee was consulted. We believe that at this time,
this option is what is best for Lilies War

We appreciate your support while we make these changes.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to
contact Komes Agamemnon Platylithodae at [log in to unmask]

In service,HL Katherine D’Arles
<http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/Katherine+d%E2%80%99Arles> and Komes
Agamemnon Platylithodae
<http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/Agememnon+Platolithodae>
Lilies War 32 – Event Stewards.
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2017/12/20/from-the-lilies-war-32-stewards/ You
received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]