With all of these devastating fires, I hope there’s a place to meet.

My prayers are with all who are affected by this tragic event.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Dec 13, 2017, at 5:43 PM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Boy, what a lone up. Wish I lived closer too!

Marjorie