Dear Friends and Colleagues

This is the SECOND call for presentation abstracts for a special session invertebrate zoology at this year’s Northeast Natural History Conference, April 13-15 2018 in Burlington, Vermont, USA (https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/NENHC2018.shtml ). The Northeast Natural History Conference is great for biologists, resource managers, naturalists, artists, faculty and students to share information on all aspects of natural science in the northeastern United States and eastern Canada.  The conference has always provided an opportunity to network among peers, friends, and colleagues.

The session will run a total of 90 minutes (twice that amount if we receive several submissions in which case we will divide into multiple sessions), with the general structure as follows: a few minutes for session overview and introduction then 20 minute presentations to follow with two minutes for questions/answers.  If you are interested, please contact (RSVP) me DIRECTLY at 508-494-8764 or [log in to unmask] and/or submit an abstract to directly to me.  Abstract SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR THIS SESSION is February 26th, 2018. Participation is first come- first served so get your abstract in early.  Presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.

Registration information can be found at: https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/registration/registrationinfo.shtml along with a link to the registration form.

Presentation guidelines are available at https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2018/guidelines/oral-presentations.shtml

Please consider joining me at this regional meeting.  I have been every year since its founding and it is entertaining, informative, and fun.  Also consider bringing your students along.  We encourage student oral and poster presentation and registration is discounted for students.  Please feel free to forward this announcement to others who might be interested.

Thanks and I look forward to a great conference.

Sincerely,

Jay

Jay Cordeiro

Northeast Natural History & Supply