I second this. We tried the glossy brochure paper starting about a year and a half ago, following Matt’s recommendation, and have used it ever since. I’m a big fan. Agree too on the color laser doing a much better, higher resolution job than any black & whites at our disposal.

3 pt is way too small though!

Mike

Michael S. Caterino
Morse Chair of Arthropod Biodiversity
Director, Clemson University Arthropod Collection
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences (PES)
MAIL: 277 Poole Agricultural Center
OFFICE: E-254 Poole Agricultural Center
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634-0310
Office phone: (864) 656-3105
LAB: sites.google.com/site/caterinolab/
MUSEUM: sites.google.com/site/clemsonarthropodcollection/