Richard, I got this note from Geoff Martin when he asked Alberto Zilli at the BMNH. I have not looked into it. Alma

Hi Geoff,

To my knowledge Euparal (why Euparol?) is still being produced after the original recipe and sold by e.g. https://www.angleps.com/dissection.php

and the German firm Waldeck (https://www.waldeck-ms.de/en/production/farbstoffe-und-farbstoffloesungen/ see attachment p. 21) after the old Chroma formulation (the best Euparal ever, in my opinion).

I do not know what’s going on in the US, may be just not imported anymore (but why state it is not produced?).

Alberto