From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Crystal Maier <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 8:31:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pinned Label Paper

Hi All -

What does everyone use for their pinned label paper? Currently at the Field, we've been using "100% rag long grain sub 52 lbs" The only trouble is, I cannot find this paper or anything even similar anywhere.

I'm just trying to get a feel for some tried and tested alternatives that other collections use.

Thanks!

Crystal

--
Crystal A. Maier, Ph.D.