Hi Paul - Melolontha rufipennis Fabricius was designated as the type species of Anoplosiagum by Lacordaire (1855: 264).  Since Melolontha rufipennis Fabricius is now in the genus StenocratesAnoplosiagum must be considered a synonym of Stenocrates.

The status of Philochloenia is still in question until the identity of the type species is investigated.

I hope this clarifies!

Sincerely,
Andrew