Andrew,

looks good, except placing Anoplosiagum Blanchard, 1850 as a synonym of Stenocrates, I prefer leaving it a synonym of Philochloenia, while there were others described at the same time (pallidulum, sulcatula, villosicolle) which don't belong to the Dynastinae.

Hope you find the Germar species

Looking forward to any publication on this matter

Cheers

Paul Schoolmeesters

Langeveldstraat, 23

3020 Herent