The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Battlemoor Date Changed
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/01/21/battlemoor-date-changed/>'

<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Tournament_bavarian_engraving.png>

Bavarian engraving of a medieval tournament from the 1400s. Public domain
in the US

The following announcement was posted on the Battlemoor website
www.battlemoor.org

Unto the populace of the Outlands and the Known World do We, Jaxarticus Rex
and Anna Reginia Outlandium, send greetings.

After meeting with the Kingdom Seneschal, the Battlemoor Autocrats, the BAM
council, and members of the populace, a decision has been made for this
years Battlemoor.

Battlemoor IX will be held July 4th thru July 8th in Buena Vista Colorado.

There are many reasons for this change and we understand this effects plans
and schedules. We apologize for this inconvenience but it is necessary,
this year, because this site is currently the best choice for us.

Their Majesties are asking for feedback to gauge the interest of the
Kingdom to see who is going or may be going with this date change. Please
let them know at [log in to unmask]
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&[log in to unmask]>

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2018/01/21/battlemoor-date-changed/ You received this
e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best
regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]