Greetings, all -- due to an instructor cancellation, and the finalization of the meeting schedule, I find I have three one-hour time slots available for additional classes at Clothiers Seminar.  One is at 9am, and two are at 4pm.

If you were thinking about teaching and thought you had missed your opportunity, it is not too late!  Please either submit your class through the Event System (http://www.medievalocity.com/eventsystem), or email me your class information to [log in to unmask] (I may need to create an account for you on the Event System if you don't have one there already).

The time slots will be filled on a first-come, first serve basis!  Many thanks!

M├Ęstra Giraude
Event Steward
Clothiers Seminar 2018