9x10?  Pretty sure when I contacted Dave for mine it was two even numbers,
I kinda remember being surprised it wasn't 8x10 but a bit larger, I could
be wrong about that part though.  Would you mind measuring mine to be sure,
I want to make Dulcie's match it.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 10:31 AM, Edie Nest Hays <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> If you’ve ever been into Oddessy Coffee at a war, you may have noticed the
> banners on the ceiling.  One side is mostly filled with Calontir, but it
> needs updating.
>
>    Some of the banners are showing wear and tear, the paint cracks when
> the banner is folded between wars.
>
>    If you have a shield on the banner already, you may want to replace it.
>
>    If you want to add YOUR shield to the banner, it needs to be 9x10 and
> preferably appliqued or embroidered rather than painted.
>
>    If you could get them to me before March 1st it would give me time to
> attach them before returning the banner to Dave at Gulf Wars.
>
>    If you don’t see me, give it to any member of Calanais Nuadh to give to
> me. Or message me for an address to mail it to me.
>
>    Dave said Calontir has more shields than any other kingdom, and though
> there are devices on the other half of the banner from a different kingdom,
> he has told me I may remove the others to replace them with Calontiri .
>
> Nest ffynnon

Vince Zahnle
COL, USA, Ret.