Forwarded on behalf of the TI editor:

Quest theme for the second quarter issue of Tournaments Illuminated: Site Favors I Have Known

Our upcoming Quest article is "Site Favors I Have Known" with Guest Editor Kirsten O'Brien | Rekon of Saaremaa.  Site favors, site tokens, event tokens; these items are known by many names across the Known Worlde.  Over the years they've gone from sometime curiosities to occasional commemoratives to sought-after collectors' items.  From bits of ribbon to beads on string, from stamped clay tokens to struck coins, from paternosters to pewter trinkets, site favours continue to evolve to reflect the needs, desires and abilities of Society artisans, event organisers and attendees.  Have you made them?  Do you collect them?  Share your favorites and the stories behind them.  Send your anecdote to [log in to unmask] by February 7 and it may be included in the Second Quarter 2018 issue of Tournaments Illuminated.  If you'd like to share a photo, please write for image specs.

Submission of any work to TI constitutes permission to publish said work without compensation in any form, including but not limited to electronically on a publicly accessible webpage.  The author retains all original copyrights to the submission.