Happy New Year to everyone!

Does any one have references for Javan Green Magpies (Cissa thalassina) perhaps taken in zoos? I am working on a painting and am looking for references with permissions.
As a critically endangered species, I am seeking permissions from some online sources, but they are almost nonexistent in their return emails. So I reach out to this fabulous listserv. One never knows who has some references.

Even of similar Cissa species would be welcome.

Best cheer,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com