Hi Northwest illustrators, could you help spread the word that I offer a free pass to NW Flower and Garden "Festival" (new name) in trade for folks to sit my booth for 3 ~20 minute stints...to give me a break? Feb 7-11, Seattle. It is also nice for them to have a "home" where they can leave their stuff while enjoying the gardens and other booths. Thanks!! lav
--
Linda Ann Vorobik, PhD Botanist, Botanical Artist
www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com, blogging at: http://vorobikbotanicalart.blogspot.com/