Hi Listserv!

Has anyone had issues with macOS High Sierra.
I have Sierra 10.12.6. and when High Sierra came out there there the
usual complaints about some weirdness.

I but since it's been out a while, I wondered if those issues were not
now fixed.
With the current fixes that Apple is making regarding the current
hacking issues, I wondered if anyone had thoughts. Maybe now is a good
time to upgrade. Apple is saying the 10.13 is fixing those new hacks.

Thoughts?
and Best cheer,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538