Happy New Year to everyone!

Does any one have references for Javan Green Magpies (Cissa thalassina)
perhaps taken in zoos? I am working on a painting and am looking for
references with permissions.
As a critically endangered species, I am seeking permissions from some
online sources, but they are almost nonexistent in their return emails.
So I reach out to this fabulous listserv. One never knows who has some