Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com

On 1/7/18 10:15 AM, Lore Ruttan wrote:
I've had a lot of trouble having programs crash - not art related app but others that need high performance.

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Listserv!

Has anyone had issues with macOS High Sierra.
I have Sierra 10.12.6. and when High Sierra came out there there the usual complaints about some weirdness.

I but since it's been out a while, I wondered if those issues were not now fixed.
With the current fixes that Apple is making regarding the current hacking issues, I wondered if anyone had thoughts. Maybe now is a good time to upgrade. Apple is saying the 10.13 is fixing those new hacks.

Thoughts?
and Best cheer,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538