Hi Gretchen:
I bought a new imac last January and it had the original Sierra on it. I am also one of those who can be reamed out for being behind. So, when the High Sierra came out, I thought I should upgrade and be current. But the more I hear the more I don't like what I'm hearing. I did have to switch to the Creative Cloud suite which I was not fond of, but necessary.  It has worked out ok.

Even with the new computer, when it was shiny.... I noticed that Thunderbird and Apple Mail were slow slow slow and most third party software was not as happy as it could be (Excel, Word, etc). I'm still scratching my head over why I cannot make two quick commands in Thunderbird without it crashing. Not a happy camper there.

So, that is why I am listening to hear what other folks think of High Sierra.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538