This message from Lewis Calver, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.

If you have questions please email him at

Please post the following to GNSI membership:

Old School Pen and Ink
On Jan 24, 7:00 PM CST I listed a group of my pen nibs and holders on eBay. I will again list a group on the following dates at 7PM CST: Feb 10, Feb 20, Mar 1, Mar 10, and Mar 20. Each date will have between 36-72 Gillott 1000's, plus other sizes. Hopefully enough for everyone interested.

Go to Ebay Search- Seller: gtmh for the listings. Or search Gillotts No.1000. Click on "See my other auctions" for all listings.

Any questions, just email me: [log in to unmask]

Lew
Lewis E. Calver

Associate Professor Emeritus
Department of Obstetr
ics and Gynecology

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines  Blvd, H6.102J

Dallas, Texas 75390-9032
Phone:214-536-9892 (cell)

UT Southwestern